The Jethro - BlackLack of Color
Blending nostalgia with style and sun-safe practicality...
- Black 100% soft Australian wool trimmed with black grosgrain ribbon
- 100% Australian wool, a completely natural, renewable and biodegradable fibre
- Brim measures 8 cm / 3.15”
- Classic crown height
- Fits large
- UPF 50+ rating (Ultraviolet Protection Factor; Australian tested)
Size + Fit
- Styles runs approx. 0.5 cm large
- A hat filler is recommended if in between sizes
- Spot clean with a damp cloth
- Brush lightly with lint brush or double-sided tape
- For a softer hat, steam for 30 - 60 seconds. The hats have a stiffening agent applied, to ensure that they maintain their shape. Steaming often reactivates this stiffening agent over time and can breathe new life into your hat (see video below)
- Use a lint roller or double-sided tape to remove any excess dirt
- Clean wool styles with a wool brush. Some specialist dry cleaners may also be able to clean your hat for you
- Avoid getting the hat wet. If it happens, towel dry immediately to remove any moisture or leaving in the sunshine to dry
Avoid prolonged periods of sun exposure to your hat to avoid color fade and brim damage
- We recommend storing your hat in a hat box. This will keep it clean and preserve its shape. Store on a flat surface and avoid hanging on the wall to prolong life
Check out this video to see how you can steam new life into your wool hat!
CREATIVE, NOSTALGIC HATS DESIGNED & FINISHED IN AUSTRALIA AND HANDMADE BY ARTISANS IN THE USA, MEXICO, CHINA AND THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC. READ MORE ABOUT THIS CHANGEMAKER HERE.
Post Your Purchase On IG @akindheartstore
#akindheartstore #makingadifference #givingback