Katherine Enamel PinHalifax Paper Hearts
Each Item Sold Supports Various Charitable Organizations
The wonderful sqad at Halifax Paper Hearts believe in fairy tales, snail mail & cultivating closeness. They make heart-make note cards and other fun things with love, care & salty air on the East Coast of Canada.
Halifax Paper Hearts commits to using their heart-work as a platform to support local charities, so that they can contribute to building vibrant communities of love, connection & belonging. Some of the organizations supported by Halifax Paper Hearts include:
- The Youth Project
- Common Roots Urban Farm
- IWK Foundation
- Feed Nova Scotia
- LOVE: Leave Out Violence
- Dal OUTLaw LGBT Student Society
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of Canada
- MS Society of Canada
- Children's Wish Foundation
- Catapult Leadership Society
- SPCA NS
- Pathways to Education
- MSVU's Mental Health Fundraising Initiatives
We are also proud to share that Halifax Paper Hearts has also created these initiatives:
- Thankful Hearts: Providing Thanksgiving Dinners to Deserving Families
- 100 Entrepreneurs: Planting Seed$
Who runs the world?
Gift your bestie/sister/soulmate an adorable daily reminder of your friendship, that she can take with her anywhere as she chases her dreams around the world.
Add a little "flair" (and #pingame) to your camera strap, jean jacket, carry-on luggage, bulletin board, tote, purse or diaper bag with our beautiful line of hard-enamel pins!
- Sisters & Soulmates Collection
- 1.25" hard enamel pin with raised bright imitation gold plating
- This member of our girl squad is named Amy
- Comes with heart-shaped rubber pin-back in Paper Hearts™ Pink!
warning: the purchase of these heart-made goodies may result in the sprinkling of magical fairy dust in the local community. Because, you see, as heart-followers Halifax Paper Hearts doesn't just make pretty things - they make an impact.
Post Your Purchase On IG: #akindheartboutique #giftsthatgiveback #makingadifference #kindnessmatters