Anais Strong Shoulder - Pebble Tie DyeETICA
EACH ITEM SOLD SUPPORTS ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY AND ETHICAL MANUFACTURING
Based in Los Angeles, ÉTICA is rooted in the ideals of fair labor, environmentally conscious manufacturing, and social responsibility.
Employing advanced technologies to minimize waste, water, and energy consumption, the brand is on the cutting edge of sustainability in premium denim. With industry-leading equipment, advanced wash techniques, and sustainable sourcing, ÉTICA dramatically reduces water usage by 90%, energy consumption by 63%, and chemical usage by 70% compared to industry standards. ÉTICA proudly exceeds fair labor standards, providing living wages, benefits, and ability-inclusive opportunities to the people who make it all happen. With decades of experience, research, and development, ÉTICA is changing the way denim is made.
With their mission to help local communities, ÉTICA recycles its water for local farmland, compresses used wash stones into bricks for low-income housing, and partners with organizations committed to workers’ rights and environmental initiatives around the world.
Taking a directional approach to design and construction, ÉTICA offers premium fabrics, vintage-inspired washes, and refined fits, proving that fashion and sustainability are not mutually exclusive.
"The technologies employed at ÉTICA provide our workers with a unique path to advancement. The artistry and expertise required to not only operate the equipment, but to create product specially for this type of production provides valuable experience for the teams. They are technicians. They are artists. They are family."
An organic knit top with a modern silhouette and a strong shoulder, finished with a natural pebble dye treatment.
- 25.75" Length (from high point of shoulder)
- Model wears a size Small.
- Machine wash cold with like colours. Line Dry. Do not bleach. Warm iron if needed.
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Made from GOTS-certified Organic Cotton, grown without the use of artificial fertilizers, pesticides, or genetically modified seeds, using less water than conventionally grown cotton.
- Low impact dye process.
- Ethically made in small batches in the USA.
- Hangtags, labels and packaging made entirely from recycled and biodegradable materials.