- Italian fabric made from ECONYL® regenerated Nylon and LYCRA® XTRALIFE
- Hand wash in cold water and hang to dry
- Designed & made in Toronto, Canada
Lindsay Bottom / CitrusThe Saltwater Collective
Each Item Sold Supports Thoughtful And Sustainable Designs That Reframe The Story Around Swimwear
The goal for The Saltwater Collective is to aid in changing the internal dialog that women face when shopping for swimwear. They want customers to put on one of their swimsuits and feel completely confident in their own skin. By creating a variety of styles the hope is to be able to fully design your own looks and showcase your favourite parts of yourself!
Saltwater Collective uses a Regeneration System known as ECONYL®, meaning each Saltwater swimsuit is made from abandoned fishing nets and nylon waste from landfills. They create their product using the nylon waste, which has been recycled back to its original purity so that the final product is equivalent to virgin nylon. The nylon is able to be recycled infinitely, without ever losing its quality - we love that!
The Lindsay Bottom features a higher cut designed to sit snug on your waist and flatter your curves. This bottom offers minimal, Brazilian-style coverage in the back.
- Minimal coverage
- Hardware free
- Fits slightly larger than other styles. We recommend sizing down if in between sizes
- Amanda wears a size X-LARGE
- Height: 5’8", Bust: 38B, Waist: 32", Hips: 47", Dress: 12 (Canada, US)
- Paired with the 'Claire Bandeau' in product photo
- Shaira wears a size SMALL
- Height: 5’6”, Bust: 32B, Jean size: 27 (Canada, US)
- Paired with the ‘Alice Top’ in product photo