Esme Dress- Aged DarkDL1961
A simply spectacular form-fitting denim dress you're gonna love!
- Aged Dark is a vintage inspired dark indigo wash
- Hidden zipper at the back neck and side
- Back slit
- Concealed brushed silver zippers
- Tonal stitching
- Wide clean hem
- 92% certified cotton, 6.5% Elasterell-p, 2% Lycra
Size + Fit
- Runs true to size
- Model is 5'10" and wearing extra small
- Length: 46.5" | Bottom opening: 25.25"
- Turn inside out to prevent color fading
- You don't need to wash your jeans after every wear--spot cleaning between wears is recommended. Plus, too frequent washes is harmful to the integrity of your denim (and bad for the planet)
- When you do machine wash, use cold water to preserve the nature of the fibres
- Don't use bleach or harsh detergents since they can negatively affect the quality and look of your denim.
- Avoid tumble drying to minimize heat shrinkage (bonus: air drying your jeans reduces greenhouse-gas emissions:)
- Don't pull your pants up by the belt loops. Instead, try pulling them up by the waistband
- High movement areas will wear over time. Mend your jeans to keep their life going. Plus, patches make your denim look even more authentic and cool:)
- When you're done with your pair, please don't throw them away! Find your closest recycling point or clothing bank to give your jeans a new life and not end up in a landfill
DL1961 IS A FAMILY-OWNED BRAND, CREATING PREMIUM DENIM WITH SUSTAINABILITY AT THEIR CORE SINCE 2008. READ MORE ABOUT THIS CHANGEMAKER HERE
Post Your Purchase On IG @akindheartstore
#giftsthatgiveback #makingadifference #kindnessmatters