Isabel skinny mid-rise - pacific tonalOutland Denim
Each Item Sold Is Ethically Manufactured & Supports Survivors Of Human Trafficking
Outland is Australia’s first Certified B CorporationⓇ denim brand. They have grown internationally and are now available all over the world. The "Denim Project" was created to enable those girls who demonstrated an interest in sewing to put their new skills to use. Once a girl has been rescued and supported through her recovery, a sustainable career path is vital for securing her future. From their clean, bright training and production facility in Cambodia they manage the manufacturing operations and oversee the holistic care of their staff through wage, training and personal development initiatives. They are committed to sourcing the most ethically and environmentally sound raw materials, from organic denim and pocket lining to recycled packaging, and have endeavoured to verify their entire supply chain in alignment with the world's best practices. Outland Denim is more than just a give back brand - they are the ultimate social enterprise.
The skinny on this staple. Isabel, Outland's original women's jean, features a 9.5" mid-rise waist and skinny silhouette fitted from just below the navel through to a 10" ankle opening. She's known for her impeccable recovery, and better-than-athleisure stretch.
- Cut from organic denim
- #MadeDifferent at the Outland Denim facility in Cambodia
- 80% OrganicCotton, 16%,Polyester, 4%,Elastane
- To preserve the shade of your denim, wash inside out separately or with similar colours. Do not bleach.
- Do not dry clean.
- Line dry is best, however tumble dry warm if necessary.
- Avoid ironing, these denims will be crease-free after 30 minutes of wear, however low heat iron if necessary.
- Designed to be worn well and washed less, we recommend laundering these denims no more than once every 10 wears.
Post your purchase on IG: #akindheartboutique #giftsthatgiveback #makingadifference #kindnessmatters