Tosca - PinkDIFF
For Each Pair of Sunglasses Sold, A Pair of Reading Glasses are Donated
Since 2015, DIFF has donated over 1,000,000 pairs of reading glasses to individuals in need around the world -- that's only the beginning of it. Socially conscious and charitable at heart, the DIFF Eyewear family strives for the perfect pair that is handcrafted with designer quality materials.
DIFF's mission is to use fashion as a force for good by using affordable, high-quality eyewear as a means to empower people locally and globally, DIFF Eyewear wants everyone to prosper and has spearheaded these amazing initiatives:
- Get Sight, Give Sight - every pair of DIFFs sold helps provide the gift of sight to someone in need, whether through glasses, an eye exam, surgery, or medicine.
- Project DIFF - a fair-trade, sustainable project using kitenge sunglass pouches to empower local artisans and improve education in Arua, Uganda.
- #DOGOODWITHDIFF - in their home base of Los Angeles, California the DIFF team logs monthly volunteer hours and has donated to over 300 causes across America.
YASSS HENNY! Tosca is DIFF’s first acetate aviator by celebrity personality, Jonathan Van Ness. These glasses are exactly what you need to OWN IT and feel absolutely amazing!
- Designer handcut acetate frames featuring 3-barrel hinges
- Premium scratch resistant nylon lenses with 100% UVA/UVB Protection
- Frame 56mm Width; 17mm Bridge; 145mm Temple Length
For every pair of glasses sold, a pair is donated to someone in need
Post Your Purchase On IG: #akindheartboutique #giftsthatgiveback #makingadifference #kindnessmatters