Sasha - Black w/Dark Smoke LensDIFF
For Each Pair of Sunglasses Sold, A Pair of Reading Glasses are Donated
Since 2015, DIFF has donated over 1,000,000 pairs of reading glasses to individuals in need around the world -- that's only the beginning of it. Socially conscious and charitable at heart, the DIFF Eyewear family strives for the perfect pair that is handcrafted with designer quality materials.
DIFF's mission is to use fashion as a force for good by using affordable, high-quality eyewear as a means to empower people locally and globally, DIFF Eyewear wants everyone to prosper and has spearheaded these amazing initiatives:
- Get Sight, Give Sight - every pair of DIFFs sold helps provide the gift of sight to someone in need, whether through glasses, an eye exam, surgery, or medicine.
- Project DIFF - a fair-trade, sustainable project using kitenge sunglass pouches to empower local artisans and improve education in Arua, Uganda.
- #DOGOODWITHDIFF - in their home base of Los Angeles, California the DIFF team logs monthly volunteer hours and has donated to over 300 causes across America.
- Designer hand cut acetate frames featuring 5-barrel hinges
- Polarized lens with 100% UVA/UVB Protection
- Premium scratch resistant CR39 lenses
- 53mm Lens Width; 24mm Bridge; 140mm Temple Length
Post Your Purchase On IG: #akindheartboutique #giftsthatgiveback #makingadifference #kindnessmatters