Sandalwood Perfume Oil - 10ml.Nemat
A fragrance from nature that can invoke deep feelings of joy, excitement or serenity captured and bottled using the traditional art and science of making perfumes and essential oils while honoring our land and the bounty it provides us.
- The bottle itself is a work of art
- Sandalwood oil is extracted from the wood of the Sandalwood tree. Sustainably harvested Australian Sandalwood is used in this fragrance blend, resulting in a warm, woody, and rich aroma
- Blends with your body chemistry to create your own personal favorite scent
- Free from alcohol, parabens, pthalates, sulfates and formaldehyde
- Free from almond, peanut, walnut, and other tree nut oils that may cause allergies to some individuals
- This is a full-strength oil that needs to be used sparingly - use only a drop or less
How do I apply the fragrance oils?
The best way to use the perfume oils is to apply the fragrance to your clothes. The perfume oils can be dispensed from a roll-on perfume bottle, bottles with small mouth openings or bottles with applicator rods. Traditionally, users take a drop of the perfume oil in their palms and gently rub their palms together. Then the perfume oil is applied onto clothes by gently brushing the palms onto the clothes. This will prevent staining of clothes and will ensure that the perfume oil is spread over a large part of the user's clothes. Fragrance from Nemat perfume oils will last a long time.