Jersey Stretch Dress w/Piping - BlackEsprit
Each Item Sold Supports Charities, Non-Profit Organizations & Sustainable Practices
“We want to make you feel good to look good”
Esprit is an international fashion brand that represents style and quality since 1968. The brand works on a basis of creativity and responsibility, fused with a sunny Californian attitude.
Esprit has seriously forged a plan towards greater sustainability with efforts put forth for: circular fashion, smart design with more sustainable materials, responsible production, sustainable shipping and selling, extended product life and reuse and recycle programs.
Corporate ethics include not only responsibilities in supporting positive and respectful relations with employees and business partners, but also providing grants, donations in kind and volunteering activities worldwide throughout the company to take pride in making contributions to the community. Some of these partnerships and global fund-raising campaigns include:
- Red Cross
- Craig & Karl campaign and the Ali Forney Center in New York
- Surfpop in South Africa
- World Wildlife & #SaveTheAmazon
- just to name a few.....
- Compact jersey fabric composed of blended viscose with added stretch for comfort
- Generous round neckline with a concealed in-seam zip at the back
- Tonal piping on the shoulders at the front
- Piped waist
- Straight, narrow skirt
- The model is 5'8" and wears size XS
- Back length: Approx. 91 cm
- Sleeve length: Approx. 44 cm
- Outer fabric: 71% Viscose, 25% Polyester, 4% Elastane
- Care tip: ironing brings this item containing viscose back to its original shape and length after being washed. For the best results we recommend steam ironing.
- cold water wash, no bleach, no dryer, no dry cleaning
Post your purchase on IG: #akindheartboutique #giftsthatgiveback #makingadifference #kindnessmatters