Hooper - GoldCaddis
EACH PURCHASE SUPPORTS MUSIC EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS
CADDIS is an "anti anti-aging brand." CADDIS is calling BS on 50 is the new 40, on the whole fountain of youth illusion, on the many industries that are profiting on vanity and fear of age, on the concept of “aging gracefully” and on the notion of raging against the dying of the light! They believe, now is what we got, and now is pretty awesome!
CADDIS distributes 1% of gross revenue to music education programs - this is so awesome!
The brand's mission is 2-fold: to reinvent what it means to age in todays society & the implementation of music education programs in our communities!
As Tim Parr, the founder and CEO, says... We believe that it is time to get real about who we are and where we are in life. Being right here, right now is right on. In spite of the fact that the entire world seems hell-bent on marketing to our long-gone teen vanities or trying to scare us into an early grave.
EMBRACE your style at ANY AGE, and ROCK IT!
The CADDIS Hooper is a lightweight wire frame design that slides on like sand through an hourglass. Possibly named after a popular 70’s comedy movie! Hooper comes with a very light yellow tinted lens because it feels like it's always Summer!
- Best-in-class frequency lenses. Technology is infused into the lens. Not coated on.
- Blocks 45% of harmful blue light at, and surrounding, the most harmful wavelength (455 nm). This is more than other brands. Ask and you'll see.
- Is in a nearly clear lens (which is hard to do).
- Anti-reflective coating helps to mitigate reflections and glare.
- Super hydro-phobic and oleo-phobic coating for anti smudge.