Giga Hooded Puffer w/Faux Sherpa LiningSave The Duck
Save The Duck is an ethical and smart company that looks towards a common goal of living in a completely animal cruelty free world.
Save The Duck has received many important awards for their outerwear from the world's leading organizations and is a Certilogo certified brand that collaborates with many Italian and international associations and organizations launching special projects and charities, such as: WWF, OXFAM Italia, Save The Dogs and other animals, and many more.
100% ANIMAL FREE
We replaced goose down with state-of-the-art technology, PLUMTECH®: it is warmer, more brea- thable and lighter that the original.
Simple and practical to fold up and carry with you anywhere, even in your handbag. Pocket-sized and comfortable, they are ideal to pack in your luggage for any destination or occasion.
Light and practical, wearable in any season. To be used on their own or jointly with the new rain-proof jackets with heat-sealed stitchings.
The carefree whistling duck logo exspresses all of the brand’s irony. With Save the Duck garments you play around with their vast range of colours and materials
This minimalist, urban style short synthetic synthetic down jacket with a fixed hood features 100% polyester sheepskin lining, and is a must-have for any little one's closet.
- Ultra-high-density nylon fabric (20D x 20D)
- Extremely soft and lightweight, fine yet hard-wearing
- Waterproof and windproof protection
- Breathable and impermeable
- Absorbs moisture and dries quickly
- OEKO-TEX® and bluesign® certified
- Machine wash, delicate cycle up to 30°C/86°F
- Non chlorine bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Avoid spinning or start a gentle spin cycle, to minimize the risk of creasing or friction that can damage the fabric
Post Your Purchase On IG: #akindheartboutique #giftsthatgiveback #makingadifference #kindnessmatters