Florence Skinny Midrise Instasculpt - WriteDL1961
EACH ITEM SOLD SUPPORTS SUSTAINABLE PRACTICES & NYC-AREA CHARITIES
DL1961 is a family-owned brand, creating premium denim with sustainability at their core since 2008! Overseeing the entire process from fiber to finished garment, they pride themselves on our leading fabric and sustainability technologies.
Their motto is, "Sustainability means doing right by the planet, and the people on it" - amazing!
They have been practicing sustainability before it was 'cool' and we are so proud to carry them in our store!
WHAT DO THEY DO EXACTLY?
98% Less Water
- They use their state-of-the-art in-house treatment plant.
Recycled & Renewable Fibers
- Like Modal® and Tencel™ to reduce water usage and increase the life of your jeans.
- They use Dystar Liquid Indigo to minimize byproducts, and no bleach or harmful chemicals.
- They adhere to international standards to bring you the highest quality denim.
Ozone & Laser Technologies
- No water or harmful chemicals needed for your favourite denim effects.
Solar Power & Energy Efficiency
- Their self-generating power plant uses solar panels and heat recovery to power itself.
- They're turning your trash and old denim into your new favourite jeans.
- They're committed to fair wages, reasonable hours, and positive working conditions for all our people.
On top of their sustainability efforts, they have started a giveback fund called The Pantry. Each month they allocate a portion of our sales to supply necessities to New York City-area shelters and charities!
Florence is a mid-rise, ankle length stretch skinny that utilizes our Instasculpt technology to smooth, sculpt, and conform to your body for the perfect fit.
Write is a dark indigo wash with authentic whiskering and sanding detail, contrast stitching and a clean hem.
We suggest sizing down in this style.