Denni Ear Cuffs - SilverJenny Bird
Once labelled, ‘The Queen of The Hoop’, Jenny Bird is Canada’s leading fashion jewelry designer. Though her hoops are unforgettable, she’s also gained notoriety with her custom chains, innovative earring silhouettes and anklets. Her approach to each season is driven by the love of fashion and looking modern with her inherent understanding of ‘what’s cool’, while also making sure the pieces are luxurious and will have longevity. Each design is thoughtfully executed with technical details like custom hinges and clasps.
A set of x-small and small round and adjustable ear cuffs. Meant to be worn together or apart, they hug the ear while an attached teardrop drifts below. Finished in high-polish silver. Please note: these pieces will feel a tad stiff before you wear them. Give them a good tug to expand, then gently squeeze to create a custom fit around your ear.
- silver-dipped brass
- finish: high-polish
- earring length (bigger cuff): 0.78" / 2cm
- earring length (smaller cuff): 0.62 / 1.6cm
- earring width (bigger cuff): 0.74" / 1.9cm
- earring width (smaller cuff): 0.59" / 1.5cm
- earring depth: 0.12"/ 0.33cm
- weight (bigger cuff): 0.67oz / 1.9g
- weight (smaller cuff): 0.044oz / 1.26g