Book + Sock Combo - Types Of StripesQ For Quinn
Each Item Sold Is Ethically Manufactured & 1 Pair = 1 Meal
Melita dreamed of creating a learning experience for kids with her socks. Born from the necessity of feeling like she needed MORE and embarrassed that her young son's socks did not match, more than her own - was she being judged for not having it all together? Hmmm, what if there were socks that looked good together even when they don’t match?
Q for Quinn was born.
She wanted kids to get excited about their socks and different patterns. She also wanted to encourage kids to create their own individual style by matching and mismatching their socks! Oh, and you spend a lot less time looking for socks…
With help from Mary's Meals, every pair of socks purchased, Q for Quinn donates a meal to some of the world's poorest children every school day.
Mary's Meals' goal - that every child receives a daily meal in a place of education.
The world’s first Book and Matching Socks set. Get your kids learning about the patterns in their socks and identifying the same patterns in the book.
Quinn's Socks is an illustrated children’s storybook featuring Q for Quinn's own sock patterns!
This beautifully themed box set comes with the hardcover version of Quinn’s Socks and 3 pairs of our organic cotton socks as featured in the book - perfect for gifting.
- Made from the softest organic combed cotton (GOTS certified)
- Seamless toes
- Ethically made in facilities that are OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified
- Anti-slip / grippers
- Designed to be worn mismatched
- Gender-neutral patterns
- Inspired by stories
- Hardcover version of Quinn's Socks to go with your Types of Stripes collection (as featured in the book!)
- The set comes in a beautiful, themed combination box
- A perfect gift for the expecting mom, beginner reader or curious toddler in your family
Post your purchase on IG: #akindheartstore #giftsthatgiveback #makingadifference #kindnessmatters