Harriet High Rise Skinny - BlackOutland Denim
Each Item Sold Is Ethically Manufactured & Supports Survivors Of Human Trafficking
Outland is Australia’s first Certified B CorporationⓇ denim brand. They have grown internationally and are now available all over the world. The "Denim Project" was created to enable those girls who demonstrated an interest in sewing to put their new skills to use. Once a girl has been rescued and supported through her recovery, a sustainable career path is vital for securing her future. From their clean, bright training and production facility in Cambodia they manage the manufacturing operations and oversee the holistic care of their staff through wage, training and personal development initiatives.
They are committed to sourcing the most ethically and environmentally sound raw materials, from organic denim and pocket lining to recycled packaging, and have endeavoured to verify their entire supply chain in alignment with the world's best practices.
Outland Denim is more than just a give back brand - they are the ultimate social enterprise.
Harriet, our most popular women's jean, features a 10.5" high-rise waist and a perfect skinny silhouette fitted from just above the navel through to a 10" ankle opening.
- 30" leg lengths.
- excellent recovery and comfort levels that are as high as her waistband.
- Cut from organic denim and #MadeDifferent at Outland Denim's facility in Cambodia
- 92% Cotton, 6% Polybutylene terephthalate, 2% Elastane
- Designed to be worn well and washed less, we recommend laundering these denims no more than once every 10 wears.
- To preserve the shade of your denim, wash inside out separately or with similar colours. Do not bleach; Do not dry clean; Line dry is best, however tumble dry warm if necessary.
- Avoid ironing, these denims will be crease-free after 30 minutes of wear, however low heat iron if necessary.
Post your purchase on IG: #akindheartboutique #giftsthatgiveback #makingadifference #kindnessmatters